Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Well the new year is here. Where did the time go! I hope you had a wonderful holiday season with family and friends. I know I did. I have even had time to work in my studio. I carded some crazy batts and spun them up. It was such fun to just go crazy. I am going to make a hat out of it. Will post a picture when I get it done.

I have decided that I have WAY too much stuff! Does that sound familar? So I am going on a journey this year and will be sharing it with you. I am going to spend the year finishing things. This can be in the form of projects that I have started and want to finish or it can be projects I start out of yarn, fiber, fabric, etc that I already have. I can not take new product from the shop unless it is for a sample for the shop. Everything I need to finish the item must come from the studio :-) I will be writing about my adventures in my studio as I go along. I am really excited about this. It is something I have wanted to do for a long time.

So off I go to the studio to pick out my first project. More tomorrow on it. Happy Creating!

No comments: