Sunday, March 2, 2008

Welcome to my Blog!

Hi!
I am so excited! I have finally created a blogspot. It is something I have been wanting to do for sometime. First let me tell you a little about me. I have a fiber art shop. There I teach spinning, weaving, felting, wool applique and rug hooking. I love working with wool, so most of the fiber in the shop is wool related. I dye my own wool fabric and some of my yarns. I carry alot of roving and batting for felting and spinning. I also make my own felt. I have a needlefelting machine as well as a roller wet felting machine. So the possiblilites for me are endless. Right now I have just started another project of designing purse patterns. I hope to have the first one ready by the end of March. This is a big step for me and I am very excited. Soon I will post some pictures of my work and what the shop looks like. A website is in the works so hopefully I will tell you all about that soon as well. So welcome and I am so glad you stopped by. I will have more for you to look at next time!
Happy Creating!
Anita

No comments: